Year 5 Classroom Teacher required for September 2019
Salary Grade: Main Scale/UPS
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our team who have high expectations of achievement for all pupils. You will have a good understanding of high quality teaching, strong interpersonal and organisational skills, be highly motivated and passionate about raising standards for children of all abilities.
This post is suitable for NQTs.
The successful candidate will
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Be committed to achieving high standards
- Have the ability to inspire children
- Be committed to working with parents and the wider school community.
- Be creative and flexible with a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- A supportive working environment with a committed staff
- Well-behaved pupils
- A well-resourced building and nationally recognised outdoor learning space.
- Outstanding professional development and the opportunity to develop your career.
Pooles Park Primary School is a large two form entry school and were graded as a Good School by Ofsted who confirmed our strong parental partnerships. We are working to achieve Outstanding.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Completed forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address.
Closing date: – Friday 30th June (or as soon as possible)
Interview Date: – To be confirmed (or as soon as possible)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.